TxDOT: Lane closures for week of Feb. 10
AMARILLO, Texas (KVII) —
The Texas Department of Transportation has released its weekly Amarillo area lane closure report for the week of Feb. 10.
Here's the list of lane closures across the area drivers can expect for the remainder of the week:
- Ross Street under Interstate 40 will be closed from 5 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12 to approximately mid-morning on Wednesday, Feb. 13, to switch traffic on Ross Street from the northbound to the southbound side.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 13 and 14, crews will close the right lane on US 87 southbound as they patch a bridge deck over Amarillo Creek.
- Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 13 – 15, the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed 9 a.m. through 4 p.m. daily for asphalt paving, if temperatures are favorable.
- Various lane closures on Amarillo Boulevard from Soncy Road to McMasters Street for patching repairs, and between Hughes Street to Western Street for edge repairs.
- On the I-40 westbound frontage road, expect various lane closures from Airport Boulevard to Nelson Street for patching repairs.
TxDOT would like to remind folks that all projects are subject to change due to weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
Drivers are encouraged to allow for extra time when commuting to and from work and school.