Where to watch McGregor v. Mayweather in Amarillo
AMARILLO, Texas (KVII) —
Some are calling it the fight of the century. On Saturday, August 26, Conor McGregor will square up with Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the fight, which 50 million people could be watching in just the United States.
While some people will be hosting watch parties at their homes (purchasing the fight on Pay Per View will cost $100), some will venture out to local sports bars, or even movie theaters, to experience the excitement.
Here is a list of places in Amarillo showing the fight:
- Hooter's - $30 to reserve VIP seat | $50 cover at the door with $20 toward free food for future visits
- Mulligan's Sports Pub - $25 cover
- Atomic Sports Bar & Grill - $25 cover
- Throwback's Sports Bar - No cover
- Bodega's - $15 cover
- Fast Eddie's - $20 before 8 PM | $25 8 PM - 9:30 PM | $30 at 9:30 until end of fight
- UA Amarillo Star Stadium & IMAX - $42 for pre-order tickets (must reserve seats)
- Cinemark Hollywood 16 - $43 for pre-order tickets (must reserve seats)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (both Amarillo locations) - $20 cover
RELATED LINKS |
- McGregor and Mayweather make their grand entrances in Las Vegas
- Exclusive: 'Racism still exists,' Floyd Mayweather said. 'This fight is black and white.'
- Exclusive: Floyd Mayweather tells us how to grow an 'empire'
- Mayweather-McGregor to be shown live in movie theaters
- Report: Mayweather-McGregor boxing match set for Las Vegas on Aug. 26
- Floyd Mayweather: 'I'm the best fighter ever'