List: Restaurants in Amarillo open for Thanksgiving
AMARILLO, Texas (KVII) —
If spending hours in the kitchen on Thanksgiving isn't on your list of things to do Thursday and you'd prefer heading out to let a restaurant do the cooking, we have a solution.
Here is a list of the restaurants in Amarillo open for Thanksgiving, according to the Amarillo Convention and Visitors Council:
- Saltgrass Steakhouse - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Big Texan - 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving buffet from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Cracker Barrel - 6 a.m - 10 p.m.
- Furrs - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Golden Corral - 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- IHOP (both locations) - 24 hours
- Lin's Grand Buffet - 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Applebee's (both locations) - 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Iron Skillet - 24 hours
- Denny's (all locations) - 24 hours
- Waffle House (all locations) - 24 hours
- Asian Buffet - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- It's A Punjabi Affair - 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.