97
      Sunday
      98 / 70
      Monday
      95 / 71
      Tuesday
      90 / 69

      Heater sparks mobile home fire


      Amarillo Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 3200 block of north Vernon Street.


      When firefighters arrived on scene they found that the fire started in a mobile home that was occupied. Firefighters determined that the fire originated in a heater closet and spread from there.


      No one was injured during the fire and firefighters were able to get the fire under control fairly quickly.


      AFD estimates the property loss from the fire at $4,500.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER