MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Clovis boy dies after contracting cholera from pond

Clovis boy dies after contracting cholera from pond. (ABC 7 Amarillo)

13-year-old Gevion "G" Lewis dies after contracting cholera from a pond.

According to his family's pastor and a family friend, Gevion was removed from a respirator and died Saturday night.

On July 4th, Gevion was involved in a near-drowning incident that happened in Hillcrest Pond, where he contracted Cholera a bacterial illness.

Gevion was only 13-years-old and had celebrated his birthday only 8 days before the incident.

To help Gevions family with funeral expenses, a GoFundMe account was created.

If you would like to donate click here.










Trending