component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      35
      Friday
      63 / 33
      Saturday
      64 / 28
      Sunday
      61 / 37

      Amarillo man suffers burns in alley fire

      A man has suffered burns after a propane tank he was cooking on sparked.

      The Amarillo Fire Department says they were called to an outdoor fire in the alley behind 1023 Southwest 5th around 6:24 p.m. Sunday night. When crews arrived they found a large fire in the alley that was close to a structure. The fire in the alley was quickly controlled.

      The burn victim was transported to Northwest Texas Hospital. Fire officials have ruled the cause as accidental.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER