Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast over Grilled Sweet Pepper Salad
Place Grilled Sweet Peppers on a plate and top with sliced grill chicken breast. Take it a step further and serve this fresh colorful dish on a bed of steamed white rice! Either way the colors, freshness and wonderful grilled flavors make this a perfect dish for summer!
- 4 ea 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ C Garlic Roasted Chile extra virgin olive
- 1 Tblspn brown sugar
- 1 tspn McCormick Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher salt & McCormick Coarse black pepper
- 3 ea red sweet peppers
- 2 ea yellow sweet peppers
- 2 ea orange sweet peppers
- 1 Tblspn chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tblspn fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tblspn extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tblspn balsamic vinegar
- ½ tspn kosher salt
- ¼ tspn McCormick Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tspn garlic
Combine the Roasted Garlic Chile olive oil from Amarillo Grape and Olive with brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place chicken breast in a zip lock bag and pour mixture over the top. Marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning bag occasionally.
Oil sweet peppers and over medium high heat on a preheated grill the sweet peppers until blackened. Remove from the grill place in a zip lock bag and seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and cut into strips. Combine with fresh chopped basil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and coarse black pepper.
Preheat grill to medium high
Remove chicken breast from bag and season with kosher salt and coarse black pepper. Grill breast until cooked through, and juice are clear. Remove from grill and let set. Slice chicken breast.
Serve it to your family and friends, either on a busy week night or while relaxing on the weekend in your “Good Life."