Good Life, Good Food: Peppered tenderloin sandwich with horsey sauce
Peppered Tenderloin Sandwich w/Horsey sauce
This Pepper Tenderloin Sandwich is a winner anytime!
- 1-1 ½ lb 1855 beef tenderloin, cleaned
- 1 Tblspn Garlic Roasted Chile infused olive oil
- 1 tspn kosher salt
- 2 Tblspn McCormick Pepper Supreme
- 1 ea red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 ea orange bell pepper, julienned
- ½ ea red onion, julienned
- 1 C medium mushrooms, sliced
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1 Tblspn Grey Poupon Dijon
- 1 Tblspn McCormick Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tblspns Tulkoff hot horse radish
- 2 slices big eye swiss cheese
- 1 ea loaf of French bread
Preheat grill to medium high
Brush tenderloin with olive oil and season with salt and pepper supreme. Grill for 2-4 minutes a side, turning occasionally till outside is charred. Let cook to medium rare to medium doneness. Remove from grill and let rest. After resting slice into thin slices for your sandwich.
Remove bread from the middle of the top and bottom of the French loaf creating troughs in the bread. Brush with olive oil and toast.
Saute peppers, onions and mushroom together. Saute until just tender yet still crunchy.
While veggies are sautéing. Whisk together mayo, Dijon and horseradish along with 1 Tblspn of McCormick Smoked Paprika. Combine well and refrigerate until ready to use.
Lay your toasted loaf out. In the bottom trough layer the saute veggie mixture. Top this with sliced swiss cheese. Then layer on your warm sliced beef tenderloin. Top the tenderloin with your horsey sauce, and then another layer of sautéed veggies followed by sliced swiss cheese. Top with French loaf top with the trough in it. Wrap sandwich in foil and place back on the grill for 1-2 minutes a side or in a 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from the oven, slice into pieces and Enjoy the Championship Game or ANY time you gather for the big game or just hangin out. Enjoy!