Good Life, Good Food: Korean BBQ dipping sauce
Korean BBQ Dipping Sauce
This unique flavor is the perfect compliment to a hot sauce and gives your guests something to cheer about as they watch the big game!
- 1 C Kikkoman low sodium soy sauce
- ¾ C dark brown sugar
- ¼ C ketchup
- 3 Tblspn Sweet Baby Ray BBQ
- 2 Tblspn garlic, minced
- 1 Tblspn rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tblspn chili paste or srirracha
- 1 ½ tspn McCormick Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 tspn Roland Sesame Oil
- 1 tspn McCormick Roasted Ginger powder
- 1 Tblspn cornstarch
- 1 Tblspn water
In a sauce pan over medium high heat, bring the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, BBQ Sauce, garlic, rice wine vinegar, chili paste, black pepper, sesame oil, and ginger powder to a boil. Stirring frequently.
Mix cornstarch and water together and add to boiling sauce. Reduce heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool and thicken.
Serve with fried chicken wings or boneless wings. Enjoy