Good Life, Good Food: Honey Grilled Pico Chicken Breast
Serve this wonderful spring dish to your family tonight! Or for that early summer get together! The freshness of the pico with a bit of heat and the sweet grilled flavor of the honey basted chicken is a flavor you will want all summer long in your Good Life!
- 4 ea 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tblspn McCormick Pepper Supreme
- 1 C Honey Syrup
- 2 ea jalapeno pepper, cleaned and diced
- ½ ea large onion, diced
- 4 ea roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ C fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 ea avocado, cleaned and diced in chunks
- 4 C fresh chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ C radishes, sliced
- 2 Tblspn Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Amarillo Grape & Olive
Place the chicken breast in a large bowl. Season with kosher salt and McCormick pepper supreme. Pour on the honey syrup and with a gloved hand coat all the chicken breast. Place in the refrigerator one hour up to over night.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Combine jalapeno, onion, cilantro, avocado chunks and tomatoes. Mix well cover and refrigerate. Let the flavors marry.
Place the glazed chicken breast on the grill and grill 3-4 minutes a side or until juices run clear. The honey syrup should caramelize leaving you a golden brown seasoned piece of grilled chicken.
Place the sliced radishes in a bowl with the romaine and mix.
Plate the salad and drizzle with jalapeno lime balsamic from Amarillo Grape and Olive. Serve with grilled chicken breast topped with fresh pico.